To enable participants employed in the fitting of Earthmover/industrial tyres to gain a full understanding of tyre fitting, tyre sizes, identification of wheels.
The person will be capable of meeting the industry standard and have the ability if required to achieve a pass mark in both the knowledge and the practical assessment test (see note at the foot of this page).
(SKILLS QUALIFICATION IN EARTHMOVER/INDUSTRIAL TYRE FITTING)
- Health and Safety including Manual Handling
- Tyre Sizes, load and speed markings
- Tyre law
- Removal/refitting tyre safety
- Practical demonstrations
- Knowledge test
- Practical Skills test
Flipchart, workbook, handouts, video, tools/equipment, theoretical and practical exercises
Identified Training Centre or Agreed Venue
No. of Candidates:
- This course can be modified to suit the needs of the Location/company.
- Candidates must hold a suitable crane /HIAB qualification to achieve the full IMI qualification
- The course includes an element of pre-work which MUST be completed and returned prior to the commencement of the course (dependent on the note above)