To enable participants to carry out mobile car tyre fitting on customers’ premises or on the roadside safely and efficiently without risk of injury to themselves or others.
To give staff involved the awareness of good presentation, attitude, appearance and customer care that ensures Customer expectations are not just met but exceeded.
- Pre and post course assessment
- Health and Safety including Manual Handling
- Preparation prior to setting off
- Ensuring the mobile service vehicle is well presented, in good working order and all equipment has been checked
- Fitter requirements (PPE) (Health and Safety)
- Carrying out the breakdown
- Completing the breakdown
- Fleet inspections
- Appearance and Attitude
- Customer Care
- (Optional) test to IMI standards
- Course Outcomes:
- On completion of this course the participants will achieve the IMI award in Roadside Breakdowns.
- Certificated for CPD purposes
- Covers elements of:-
Flipchart, workbook, handouts, theoretical and practical training/exercises, optional IMI test
Identified Training Centre or Agreed Venue
1-3 days – dependent upon content. A distance learning package can be used for part of this course.
No. of Candidates:
This course can be modified to suit the needs of the customer e.g. vehicle breakdowns and recovery