To enable participants to gain a full understanding of inspecting customer’s fleet, customer care and legal obligations, the completion of documentation and procedures for reporting defects and ensuring service work is undertaken to the satisfaction of the customer in line with contractual obligations.
- Pre and post course assessment
- Health & Safety including Manual Handling
- Service Standards
- Theoretical and practical knowledge
- Key account customer special requirements
- Vehicle inspection procedures
- Practical vehicle inspection (workshop, customers’ premises)
- Reporting procedures/documentation
- On completion of this course participants will have achieved part of the IMI award tyre fitting truck and bus.
- Certificated for CPD purposes
- Covers elements of:-
Flipchart, workbook, handouts, video, tools/equipment, theoretical and practical exercises, assessment
Identified Training Centre or Agreed Venue
No. of Candidates: